1. Turning to the right, shift the weight onto the right leg and lower the hands to just below waist level.
2. Twisting the waist to the right, swing the arms around to the right hip, palm down. The gaze is directed back over the right shoulder.
3. Raise the hands to shoulder level so the right arm is straight while the left arm is bent as if drawing a bow.
4. Clench the fists.
5. Turn to face the front, drawing the fists in towards the body.
6. Punch forward with both fists, palms facing out to the right.