1. Shift the weight back onto the left leg.
2. Stepping back with the right foot into a front stance, draw the arms down and then around in a full circle.
3. Shift the weight back onto the right leg, drawing the right fist back to the waist so the knuckles face out to the right.
4. Twisting the body to the right, sweep the left hand across to the right.
5. Turning the left arm so the palm faces the ground, turn the body to the left and draw the left arm across.
6. Shifting forward into a front stance, give a straight punch with the right hand and rest the left palm on the right forearm.