1. Shift the weight back onto the right leg, opening the right hand and bringing left fingertips up to right wrist.
2. Bend at the waist, drawing the arms in slightly. Right palm faces up.
3. Shift into a front stance, pushing the arms forward.
4. Step forward with the right foot resting the heel on the ground.
5. Shift forward into a front stance, stretching the arms forward and left.
6. Draw the arms across to the right by twisting the hips.
7. Shift the weight back onto the left leg.
8. Bending at the waist, press down with the right palm.
9. Shift forward into a front stance, pushing out diagonally with the right hand.