1. Step forward resting the left heel on the ground.
2. Twist the hips to the right, drawing the hands back to the right side, then shift forward into a front stance and keeping the hands together, swing them forward in an arc. The right fist remains clenched.
3. Shift the weight back onto the right leg, drawing the right fist back to the right side so the knuckles face out to the right.
4. Twisting the body to the right, sweep the left hand across to the right.
5. Turn the left hand palm faces down, twist the waist to the left and draw the left arm across.
6. Shifting forward into a front stance, give a straight punch with the right hand and rest the left palm on the right forearm.